Accordance will not Launch

Mark Nigro

Hoping someone can help me get Accordance running.

As I mentioned in another post, Accordance again required a force-quit (actually, shutting down my laptop forced it to quit) because it would not close manually.

Now, when trying to launch Accordance I get a splash screen saying "Accordance did not close properly or crashed, do you want to reopen the last session?"

I select yes, and nothing happens. Accordance doesn't open and when trying to launch in again, no splash screen notice will appear.

Pretty hopeful to get her up and running again. Thanks.

Edited by Mark Nigro

//Update//

I am able to open Accordance by selecting "No" when prompted to reopen the last session. Most likely it had become corrupted and therefore would not reopen.

Mark,

Could you send email me your corrupted session (if you still have it),   I would like to see if I can prevent a hang like this, but I'd need to know what to look for.

Orly, where can I find that session?

You last session is saved in the Preferences folder, on Windows this should be in:

User Preferences:    C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences

• 4 weeks later...

FWIW, in Windows, if you input:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences

into the Windows Explorer address bar (e.g. by copying & pasting from here or a file in which you keep such info), that will take you directly to your Accordance Preferences folder. There is no need to navigate the folder tree one folder at a time or to input your actual username - Windows will convert %username% into that for you.