Highlighting and adding notes

Ashadelo

Is it possible to highlight and add notes to a scripture link in a book? Take Calvin's Institutes for example there are scripture links throughout the book.  When a user clicks on one of those links it opens up a small box. It would be a fantastic addition if the user was allowed to highlight the text and add notes too it.

Also, are there any plans to allow single word highlights?

It would also be really neat to allow the users to merge notes across iOS and OSX, unless there is a way and I am not aware of it.

Hi, do you mean sharing notes? If so, we do that through dropbox syncing. If not, what exactly do you mean by notes sharing?

Hi, do you mean sharing notes? If so, we do that through dropbox syncing. If not, what exactly do you mean by notes sharing?

I should have been more clear, when I mentioned merging notes I meant combing "my notes" with "my mobile notes" into one note document. Basically, it would be a way to have one "master" set of notes so that you could resume right where you left off on your phone/desktop/laptop when switching between iOS and OSX.

The answer to that is yes!

Check out the help section

• Comprehensive Reference > Dialog Boxes > Merge User Tools/User Notes Dialog Box

Is this what you’re looking for?