A Commentary on the Manuscripts and Text of the New Testament by Phillip Comfort

Julia Falling

This is about to come out at Amazon.  Hope it's coming to Accordance?  I use the older book all the time.  I think this is an update, and perhaps an expansion, of the Comfort's 2008 New Testament Text and Translation Commentary that is currently available in Accordance.  I use it all the time and would love to have his new commentary.

Thanks!

• Like 1

Reminds me of a favourite two volumes that always surprised me were not more popular....

post-29263-0-55714300-1436651359_thumb.jpg  post-29263-0-10450200-1436651314_thumb.jpg

These volumes kept the very best of the old JFB and added much more original content ....

-dan

This is about to come out at Amazon.  Hope it's coming to Accordance?  I use the older book all the time.  I think this is an update, and perhaps an expansion, of the Comfort's 2008 New Testament Text and Translation Commentary that is currently available in Accordance.  I use it all the time and would love to have his new commentary.

Thanks!

+1

• Like 1

I'm for this. +1

• 1 month later...

http://www.accordanc...taries/?p=80179

Just a reminder this a very different work and not an update to his Tyndale work, but a work more akin to Metzger's, not saying it might not be useful, just that it is not an updated version of his fine work already in Accordance.

-Dan