How do I use User Notes?

I use Accordance 9. I can't seem to figure out how to use User Notes. I have been an Accordance user for quite some time but have never been able to figure out how to use User Notes. I really would like to start using this. I have googled and done a forum search but cannot find a good tutorial. Could someone please explain how to use User Notes, or give me a link that will help me? Thank you. :-)

Edited by Kathryn

There was also a video from David Lang, but it seems that is cancelled, like all Accordance 9 training videos. I had it on my NAS but it is 2,05 GB, to big to send you.

Greetings

Fabian

But consider to go to the V. 11 the Notes feature is much improved.

Greetings

Fabian

You can also find information in the built in help. Digging Deeper > Creating Your Own Modules > User Notes

"Digging Deeper" must not be in the Accordance 9 Version...I could not find it when I searched the Built In Help, and when I searched for User Notes in this same Help, I could find no help.

You can also find information in the built in help. Digging Deeper > Creating Your Own Modules > User Notes

Digging Deeper should appear in the contents on the left hand side as seen in the online help about half way down. Here is a direct link for the online version of user notes help.

• Like 1

Thank you for the links. This answered my question. :-)

Digging Deeper should appear in the contents on the left hand side as seen in the online help about half way down. Here is a direct link for the online version of user notes help.