2.1 unsynch enhancement

ukfraser

Hi thanks for the improvement in unsynch in the latest version but i was wondering if there are any plans to get the book mark to move to where i am in future releases?

I ws looking at wbc last night and obviously i can select notes or commentary when unsynched but the book mark is in a totally different book so i have to navigate to the current book, section etc to switch. Similarly in nivac, if i want to switch between contexts, i have to navigate.

I have included a couple of screen shots, nivac i am in mark but the bookmark is still Thinks i am in 2 cor and in wbc i am in psalms but the bookmark is in a leviticus

I love the ability to do this, so thanks, just be nice to be able to concentrate on what i am digging into without quite so much extra navigation.

What i wondering if it is possible is something like screen shot three so when i click on the navigate tab, it already knows what part of the book, chapter and verse range i am in and gives me the option of exploring the resource from where i am.

Hope this makes sense.

;o)

The joys of software, give us something and we will always want more.

Edited by ukfraser

The TOC popover should indicate where you actually are in a module. What you are describing sounds more like a bug then an enhancement request. We'll have to investigate further.

Thanks, if i open the resource on its own, the bookmark always shows where i am and the bookmark when in a parallel resource bears no relation to where i am or where i was if i opened the resource on its own.

Not sure i see a popover, but i get this when synched.

As to a bug, not sure what the expected behaviour is so thought about giving the benefit of doubt.

;o)

Edited by ukfraser

The popover view is what was showing the table of contents (TOC) for the module in your screenshots. The bookmark graphic shown in the TOC should always reflect where you are in the module. So definitely a bug.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank for fixing it in 2.2

;o)

Edited by ukfraser