Corban crash

ukfraser

Hi looking at corban in mark 7:9 of nrsv tagged and niv 84 tagged. Get instant details up and then click amplify or search and it crashes repeatedly.

Select licentiousness or wickedness and both search and amplify work so it is being very specific on which words it will let you search or amplify on!

;o(

Im on 2.1 and latest ios so everything appears to be latest versions.

Edited by ukfraser

Tried again, esv tagged works with corban, and now my nrsv is also working but still getting it to crash when i use niv, instant details amplify or search.

Odd

;o(

Today, esv still work but it crashes if i try to amplify from nrsv or niv again.

The ipad has had a full power down and switch on but i havent deleted accordance and reinstall.

Edited by ukfraser

I can confirm I get the same problem on NIV and NRSV

• Like 1

Hey ukfraser,

I am looking into this bug. I need a little bit more information. Could you let me know what you're selecting in the verses you mentioned when amplifying.

Thanks,

Chris

Hi, thanks, i just get the text up, then select corban as shown in screen shot. Its when i click on amplify in instant details. Please let me know if you need anything else

Fraser

I get the second image if i amplify from esv. But it crashes with niv and nrsv.

Just checked and getting same performance on my accordance 1.7.4 on my iphone 4s running the previous ios.

Edited by ukfraser

I was able to reproduce the error. Currently looking into it.

Thanks,

Chris

• Like 1