How to Study a Topic Podcast

davidmedina

I want to thank to Dr. J. for doing the podcasts. I know they are time consuming to make.I just want to say that I appreciate your effort and dedication.

They are always very helpful for users like me that wants to learn how to get the most out of Accordance in our Bible study.

Edited by davidmedina
  • Like 4

Question: Following the dictionaries configuration Dr. J showed on the Podcast, where would you place the Holman Treasury of Key Bible Words?

Hi, David!

I'm on vacation and just stopped into Starbucks today to start this thread. I see you beat me to it! Thanks.

As to your question, It's clearly intended to be a wordbook (or perhaps an "expository dictionary), so I'd put it with Mounce's and Renn's Expository dictionaries, and NIDNTTE.

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

Thanks.

Really nice podcast, Dr J.  I will be watching it more than once, as I do with most of them.  Repetition helps drum things into my old brain.

• Like 1

Just wondered why there is not a link to this podcast n the forum.

Just wondered why there is not a link to this podcast n the forum.

If I understand Dr. J. right then is he now in holidays, maybe straight after the podcast.

Randy,Dr. J is on vacation (look at his response above) but here is the link: http://www.accordancebible.com/resources/multimedia/details/?id=155389

You can always look in the Accordance website or even better, subscribe to it via iTunes or one of the many podcast mobile apps. I use Pocket Cast for the iphone/ipad. There is also Dowcast and many other excellent podcast apps available for iphones or android devices.

Thanks Fabian and David for clearing that up.