Print error #

FiL

Hi...

I downloaded some modules using the Accupdater. There is no feedback about what progress the download is making. At the end of the download I get a message: "Failed... Download again".

Then I downloaded the modules directly from the 'Purchased Modules' page... After the download, I ran the module installer.

I then run Accordance 7.1. As Accordance boots up, I get a message saying "Print error #-30870" "Print error #-30875". This happens twice...

I then ran the Accupdater to tell me is the version numbers of the modules I downloaded had been updated... There was no change.

I then run the Acordance 7.1 installer thinking it might solve the "Print error" problem. There was no change...

I am using Mac OS 10.4.9

I would check your Printers in System Preferences, make sure that you only point to printers to which you are connected. You may need to install new printer drivers.

I would check your Printers in System Preferences, make sure that you only point to printers to which you are connected. You may need to install new printer drivers.

When I "First" installed Accordance 7.1 and ran it, I did not get any such error.

It happened AFTER I downloaded two modules to update them that I got this "Print Error #" message.

Thanks...

FiL

Are you using a startup session saved from an earlier version of Accordance or another computer.

Yes, I had an earlier version of Accordance 5.7c. But I would have thought that the Update takes care of all the differences.

I would have thought it is the sequence of events that gave rise to the error message....

(There was NO error message before I updated the two modules)

The fact that there are two of these errors seems to relate to the TWO modules I updated... (just a thought...)

FiL

Check your setting for the startup session, or delete the startup session in your user/Library/Preferences/Accordance preferences.

If this does not help please call for tech support during business hours. You are not answering the questions I ask, and I do not know if you are doing what I ask. We have seen this error before and we can correct it, but we need to talk to you directly, it is not something that can be solved on the Forum.

OK...

I reset the printer utility and installed the printer drivers again. I then rebooted the whole computer....

That seems to have solved the print error problem...

Thanks...

FiL

Archived