Accordance 2.0 highlighter color problem

Guntis

All my highlights are in 50 shades of blue. Why?… :huh:

post-634-0-71233300-1426796746_thumb.jpg

Edited by Guntis

were your highlights synced from desktop?

were your highlights synced from desktop?

No, they were synced from Dropbox. I unlinked Dropbox, synced with Mac, removed highlights, then synced them back again. Still all the highlights, except underline-styled ones, are in blue color. 

Linked back to Dropbox, tried to sync. Accordance says 4 tasks remaining, 99% done, then after some 10-15 seconds crashes. Every time.

It sounds like something is corrupt with your highlight style. I'll ask Dean to get in touch with you to further diagnose.

It sounds like something is corrupt with your highlight style. I'll ask Dean to get in touch with you to further diagnose.

Previous Accordance Mobile version displayed all colors correctly. Mac also. But who knows…

Here's how it looks on my iPhone:

post-634-0-09793200-1426804555_thumb.jpg

post-634-0-26393100-1426804567_thumb.jpg

I was able to reproduce the blue substitution by changing one of my styles to a custom color.

Thanks for the feedback, we will investigate a fix for a future revision.

Mike 

Thank you!

I have the same problem.  Very annoying.  I hope you can get this fixed sooner rather than later!

• 1 month later...

I am having the same issue.  I changed the color from a custom shade of pink to magenta and the blue went away...

I am having the same issue. I changed the color from a custom shade of pink to magenta and the blue went away...

I find those default colors way too bright and obtrusive. I prefer subtle highlight colors, therefore I'm not willing to switch back to the default colors. Checking for Accordnace update every day, 3-5 times a day. So far no luck...

I take it that this issue is the same as what is happening to me. I have just been making my highlights up for my next Uni module, the synoptic problem, colours are great on Mac but turn into a dull grey colour on my iPad. Please fix ASAP as this is a needed feature.

Thanks and Kind Regards 

Edited by Markgreaves