Instant Details palette has different font sizes for different links

Guntis

When I hover mouse cursor over the commentary icon in the Info Pane, I see commentary content in the Instant Details palette. I adjust font size in the palette so they wouldn't be too large. Then I hover mouse cursor over the Bible passage links in some commentaries in other panes, and the same Instant Details palette shows commentary text, but now text size is too small. If I make it a notch bigger, then hovering mouse cursor over the Info Pane commentary icons shows very large txt here in the Instant Details palette. It seems to me that Instant Details shows one type of links with bigger letters than the other type of links. Could you please fix this?

P.S. Sometimes when I hover cursor over the commentary icon in the Info Pane, I see only article titles in the Instant Details. No commentary text. For example, UBS Translators’ Handbooks NT, Calvin's Commentaries. (When I open the Bible to Luke 20:1). I've noticed the same about WBC in some instances. Probably it's related to the line breaks after the title.