iOS App v2.0?

Matt Fredenburg

The sharing thing is really nice, but when sharing to FB is there a setting to put the "shared with accordance" below the citation and not include the big banner?

Not that I don't think it looks nice or anything but it's a lot of extra stuff for just sharing a verse :)

post-33196-0-18216000-1426800526_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello 

Many thanks for the 2.0

Unfortunately on my iPhone 4S the landscape Mode don't work properly.

And it crashes a lot....

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Hallelujah! The long awaited day has arrived! Haven't had much time to explore, but my initial impression is that 2.0 looks wonderful.

Thank you all!

Haha

rpavich, that added link to the Accordance Facebook Page is a bit much. If you look hard enough you can even see the verse ;)

The sharing thing is really nice, but when sharing to FB is there a setting to put the "shared with accordance" below the citation and not include the big banner?

Not that I don't think it looks nice or anything but it's a lot of extra stuff for just sharing a verse :)

http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifshared.jpg

The size of the banner is controlled by Facebook. We wanted to try and integrate our page into the share. This isn't set in stone, and so we will be monitoring feedback and interactions on Facebook to see how it's received.

• Like 1