default Bible?

ryangeer

this is related to a question about cross-references i asked earlier. just realized this functionality is gone and i'm having to set a bible for each commentary/tool i want to use. this seems new to me and i can't seem to find where to set a default bible for verse lookup.

It is under Accordance preferences. If you bring up the preference box you then need look under 'Tool Display' and then under 'User Notes Display' to set the hypertext preferences.

post-30494-0-32841100-1420788838_thumb.png

Edited by Steve King

You can also use the Setup Assistant, found in the Help menu, to set a standard primary text for all versions and aspects of the program.

Thanks to you both. The setup assistant didn't appear to help but manually setting the user tools hypertext did.

Is it just me or is this new? I've been using Accordance since about 2007 and don't remember having to do this before.

This option has definitely been in preferences prior to v11 but I'm not sure if it was in these sections of the preferences or not. Maybe upgrading to v11 caused the issue by not setting them up as you wanted.