Podcast #115

Julia Falling

I just watched the latest podcast. I'm going to need to hire a housekeeper and gardener so I'll have more time to study. And a cook. And a laundress. But then I won't have any money to spend on more modules . . .

I had forgotten about BiblicalTraining.org. – what a tremendous resource. We really have no excuse if we're not growing in our understanding of the Scriptures, do we?

Great job of presenting the wealth that is available to us in Accordance, Dr. J.

Edited by Julie Falling
  • Like 1

Thanks, Julie!

Let me post that link here: #115) Learn to Study the Bible

[Accordance 11: Methods] Interested in learning to study the Bible? Accordance Bible Software has some new features and additional resources just for you! This podcast covers five different features, explaining how each assists those new to Bible study. Dr. J also highlights the different resources in Accordance that show how to study the Bible. Two of them are free and now included with every Accordance 11 Collection.

post-29215-0-56188700-1420756038_thumb.jpg

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 1

Let me post that link here: #115) Learn to Study the Bible

I would appreciate having the actual Vimeo links (for all the podcasts [or maybe some are on YouTube instead]). I like to download the podcasts and have them on my computer so I can watch them whenever. I'm not always connected to the web. When I go to the links like the one above, it takes me to an AccordanceBible.com address, and from there I can't see any way to download the video (of course the only thing I know to try is right clicking).

Edit: Oh, I see there's a link to the YouTube channel here: http://www.accordancebible.com/Lighting-The-Lamp-Podcasts/(the actual link directs to here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AccordanceBible).

However, I don't see any link to the Vimeo channel. I guess that's what I'm looking for, since, e.g., Podcast 115 is not on the YouTube channel (that I could find).

BTW, I am grateful for the podcasts! They are very helpful. That's why I'm tracking them down. :)

Edit 2: Oh! Here's the Vimeo link: www.vimeo.com/accordancebible (not too hard to guess, either!)

Edited by EricC
  • Like 1

You are very welcome, everyone. Honored to be of service.