occasional 'research pain' with the Research Pane

Anthony Sepulveda

Hello,

I often use the research pane to gather what the commentaries had to say on a specific verse. However, when I scroll through the research results to get an overview of the situation (at times clicking on the 'Open' link to get more info), the program suddenly crashes. This happened several times already, and I still couldn't link it to a specific cause.

Thanks.

Hello,

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I been having a similar experience and perhaps it may be realted.

When I have searched numerous times and have numerous residual search tabs in my workspace then occasionally while I am hovering and scrolling with the mouse wheel then Accordance crashes.

Your post may be wonder if it happens to me when I hover and scroll over a link but that is mere speculation.

I am not so sure now that the number of residual tabs is significant or that rather when I have many residual tabs it is during a time when I am doing much hover scrolling and therefore hover scrolling is the issue.

Dave

Hi Dave,

So now there's two of us. :) On my part, I think this happens even if there are no other tabs open simultaneously (or maybe just a pair, at most).

I'll keep an eye out for what you said about excessive hover scrolling over the links.

Thanks.