Should The Accordance Lamp Be Updated?

David Foster

Got a better look at the genie so I know what it is now. I'm laughing so hard I'm about to fall out of my seat. Dr. J. should use it in a podcast just for one one week.

• Like 3

For now, could we at least change the forum's favicon for the browser tabs? The icon post-32492-0-95953200-1416733631.png is the IPBoard logo, but maybe they can allow some more personalization.

Edited by Anthony Sepulveda

I have used the Bible that is on the Exchange ... love it, yes I have to change it every time I update, but I don't mind.

• Like 1

For now, could we at least change the forum's favicon for the browser tabs? The icon http://www.accordancebible.com/forums/public/style_images/master/attachicon.gifforum_favicon.png is the IPBoard logo, but maybe they can allow some more personalization.

This is as simple as Oaktree replacing the favicon.ico file with a different picture still named favicon.ico in the root folder of the accordance forum, rather than using the default from the IPBoard installation.

Graham,

Hahahhahaha. I'm using this as my custom icon for my aleph. It was just too good to waste! :-)

post-29215-0-43120700-1416850674_thumb.png

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 2