Accordance 11 crashes when I double click on a link

dlrude

Accordance 11 crashes when double click on a link with Windows 7.

Briefly it shows a message and I think it says that there is no room for a pane.

Dave

Dave,

I could not reproduce this problem. Does it still happen to you? Does it happen in one particular place? If so, could you tell me where?

Interesting, it works fine today. Hmm must have been some interaction that caused it Thursday but it works ok today.

Sorry for the false alarm could reproduce it Friday so something on my pc is related to it.

Dave

Thank you for trying.

If it happens again, try to note what you clicked on to cause this.

Similar results today but I have nothing else running or open besides Accordance.

By saying similar I mean this; Accordance is crashing and it seems to be related to adding a new pane or changing one.

I attempted to do a look up in a dictionary, added a parallel text (HMT4) and changed a dictionary title using the pull down.

Each time resulted in a crash. However it works perfectly at this moment however five minutes ago I had 3 crashes in a row.

Just adding this note as an FYI I don't really claim to be any smarter about this than I was yesterday.

Dave

Dave,

When it is working perfectly - is it the exact same scenario? Always the same dictionary? Always the same parallel? Same verse reference? Same workspace? Same workspace size?

Also, do you by any chance see an exception log file from today in your C:\ProgramData\Accordance\Logs ?

Orly,

Same workspace.

I assume that means its also the same size. I don't know anything about workspace size other than the number of tabs I have and that was the same. Same number and same books in the tabs.

Same parallel.

Same look up.

Not the same dictionary change on the pull down, I forgot the one that it failed on first ;-(

Last log was from last week.

Dave