Accordance 1.7.7

rcdeacon

One more step closer to arbitrary highlighting! Excited! Not entirely sure exactly what is in 1.7.7. Will there be some release notes or information?

I did check out the info at the App Store, just didn't know if there was more detailed info. Not sure what future proofing referred to.

Multiple verse selection now works even in search results rather than just in reading mode. And "future proofing" means, well, preparing iAccord for future releases: both desktop and mobile.

Thanks Scott. I am really looking forward to what lies ahead for IOS Accordance.

Scott, just noticed in 1.7.7 that access to personal notes in the secondary pane is no longer possible. Is this by design and if so how does one access personal notes in IOS 1.7.7?

EDIT: I suspect that things are NOT well with dropbox syncing with 1.7.7 and that may be why I have no personal notes. I was working with my MBP and Accordance reading and making some personal notes. When finished I did a dropbox sync which seemed to perform normally so I did a sync on my iPad mini but it said "nothing to sync" when in reality there was something to sync! Tried again with same result. I will be at work until 1 pm eastern and then I will play again (after I vote that is)!

Edited by Bob Deacon

Bob,

Dropbox syncing should be working just fine in v1.7.7. However, since you are one of the v11 beta testers you may be running into a change we did make that might affect you with regards to user notes. I sent you a PM to explain the situation.

Scott.

Got the PM Scott. Thanks for the info. I understand perfectly and am anxious for those things just around the corner!

Bob