Accordance 11 Collections

Helen Brown

Jonathan: Yes, but that will be a credit on the invoice as it was within 90 days, not part of the Custom Upgrade. It's complicated!

No problem. I just wanted to verify that it was working as intended.

FWIW, thought about upgrading my Ultimate Collection -10 to Ultimate Collection 11. It appears the only diff between the two is an updated CNTTS (Center for New Testament Textual Studies) textual apparatus.

But when I click my custom upgrade price I see $357.97. Is this all I get for $357.97?

No, you get all the additional modules in the lower collections as well. That upgrade should be under $200 so it may not be calculating correctly at present, but it does depend on which version of the Ultimate, which year you got it. Our Customer Service will carefully check your order and only charge you for new-to-you modules.

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the custom upgrade option - it looks fantastic!

I have a essential 10, so I tried to see my custom upgrade over the different packages, and this is:

• 11 Starter - 49,90$
  • 11 Bible Study - 61,88$
  • 11 Original Languages - 82,65$
  • 11 Essential - 97,59$

This is really beautiful, the possibility to see the incremental cost!!! Thank you again.

Anyway, my question is:

if 11 Essential upgrade doesnt add any new modules from Original Languages, and include all the material from it, why does it cost 15$ more?

Shouldnt cost 11 Original Languages upgrade and 11 Essential upgrade the same?

Essential includes new modules in the Bible Study Collection as well as Starter and Original Language.

I checked the upgrade calculator to upgrade my Bible Study Collection. It gives me a price of $71.88. However, from what I can tell, it only adds the NAS Group and that is available separately for $39.90. Am I missing something?

Tony, I would think that accounts for the cost of Accordance 11 itself (i.e., the program/app/engine).

I checked the upgrade calculator to upgrade my Bible Study Collection. It gives me a price of $71.88. However, from what I can tell, it only adds the NAS Group and that is available separately for $39.90. Am I missing something?

Maybe some bug. From my Blible Study upgrade, it shows $61.88.

Tony, I would think that accounts for the cost of Accordance 11 itself (i.e., the program/app/engine).

It shouldn't...I have already upgraded to Accordance 11 Starter.

Ah, yes. See Helen's earlier reply here. I think it's still showing you the cost of Accordance 11, but you would deduct the price of what you paid for Starter.

Helen: I don't know how you're keeping track of this growing thread, but it appears that at least my Custom Upgrade price on the Essential Collection is different today than it was yesterday--I'm sorry I don't remember the exact amount yesterday (I'm on EST), but have others reported this, or were there changes made such that this is expected?

Abram,

I know they are working on it. The price on my Ultimate upgrade changed three times yesterday. I am sure they will have this sorted out in a few days, if not sooner. In may case the Custom Upgrade is not seeing my purchased items correctly, which is what I presume may be happening with others. Since they are checking this manually for each purchase I can imagine the stress level they are working under. As I posted on Facebook yesterday, “The end of a thing is better than its beginning; The patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.” Ecclesiastes 7:8 NKJV.

• Like 5

Well said, Tony! I just didn't know if Helen still wanted folks testing things out and reporting back. I don't think my price changed at all yesterday, even though I tried several times. I'm happy to be patient, though.

My prices have increased as well for the original language upgrade and the essential upgrade. The original language was around $72 and now it is $104. Just curious, there are modules I own, but do not install. These show up on the upgrade calculator as additional modules. Could this be the cause of the difference?

Edited by jfidel

The website is doing some funny things, and they are working on it so things change. But as long as a module is listed in your account, you should not pay again for it whether or not it is installed. However, the Upgrade calculator only looks at what is installed.

• Like 1

Thanks, Helen! That may explain what I was seeing, (I also had another volume which I forgot to mention, from Original Lang 11, plus I have BHS-T bought new recently which may or may not be included). What I'm looking for is those which have high usability, that's also why I'm hesitating for example the Journals - although Accordance's well known fast and intuitive searches within the software do help a lot:

But as long as a module is listed in your account, you should not pay again for it whether or not it is installed. However, the Upgrade calculator only looks at what is installed.

I seem to be having an issue as well. I bought CNTTS in november 2011 and upgraded to ultimate in October 2012. The upgrade calculator shows CNTTS revised, a few updates to greek resources, and a few public domain commentaries. I wasn't aware that CNTTS was updated and it doesn't show on my available paid upgrade list. My upgrade price for version 11 ultimate shows as $304. I don't know if this is accurate.

Thanks

, a few

I've overlooked the paid upgrade listing for CNTTS. I'm working on that part now.

... as long as a module is listed in your account, you should not pay again for it whether or not it is installed...

Does, mean:

(a*) Only when modules licences were acquired through a primary collection up-grade path?

(b*) Or, when modules licences are acquired individually?

(c*) Both a & b?

(d*) Other

For, example I have licences for the following products that are part of the Original Language collection:

Starter Collection (Accordance 11), GNT-28T, BDB, HMT-W4, and LXX1

However, my CustomUpgrade states I will (Save $67.29 or 22.51%)

Edit: I now know the answer(s) to the question above.

Edited by bkMitchell

hi

i have Bible Study with other modules purchased. now i plan to upgrade to Advanced collection.

Adding Advanced to cart with Custom Upgrade.

I need to pay $807.27 (collection upgrade) - $387.60 (eligible modules credit) = $419.67

is my understanding correct?

PS. How can I upload a screen capture picture file?

Hi,

Is it correct to say that I only need to pay around $419.67, if I'm to upgrade Bible Study 10 to Advanced 11 collection?

Regards,

Gabriel Chua

Everyone has an individual upgrade path now, so please either place and order with any questions in the comments, or email your request to orders. We are swamped with inquiries so please be patient. You all have waited years for this feature, please be prepared to wait a few hours or days to get you personalized upgrade.

• Like 1

Helen, I have Essential 10 and my upgrade price to Original Language 11 is now $186. The price has gone from 72 to 186. This is the exact price if I purchased all the new resources at retail price, including the $50 for the update to 11. There is no discount for purchasing a collection.

I am only pointing this out so you are aware of the changes, as I am in no way expressing frustration. Just providing constructive feedback per your request.

Edited by jfidel

Helen, I'd like to beta test the new version, if you still need the help. I'm on a Windows 8.1 machine

Thanks,

Nicholous

I too am not pushing, only providing information. My order was submitted two days ago and on the website under "Order History" was listed as "pending" and the amount for the upgrade from Ultimate 10 to Ultimate 11 was listed at $241.87. Last night when I checked the status was changed to "reviewing" and the price on the order had jumped to over $400. I just checked a few minutes ago and the order is now listed as "pending" again and the price has changed to $365.27.

The website tech is working now on this feature. We will let you all know when it is fixed. It has been charging for some items that the user already owns, and this did not happen in the last stages of beta testing. The simple orders are being corrected and processed, but all you customers with long histories are a lot more complicated, and we want to be sure we are not billing you for what you own.

• Like 4