Trouble Installing NIDNTT

Benjamin Turner

For Christmas I got the NIDNTT but didn't know that it was the older version. I read on the forums though that you should be able to add it still by dragging the files to the tools folder in the Accordance folder. I did this and it still isn't showing up in Accordance so I'm not sure what I am missing. Maybe someone could help me...

Use Accordance to open it via the File menu/open, or the Arrange Modules/Add Module. It will then be added to your pop-up menus.

On a similar note, I installed an older version of NIDNTT and then purchased the Scholarly Package. I copied the NIDNTT directly into the module/tools folder without any problems. However, I wanted the NIDNTT in the Greek Tools so I removed the NIDNTT and went to add module and now I need a code.

Shouldn't the newer version move this to Greek Tools and if so, how. I can reinstall the old version, then copy the newer version over, but need advise on how to move this to Greek Tools.

Thanks

John Fidel

You should have the code on your invoice, however you can request it from the office if you need it (we will not post it on the Forum, this is not the place to ask for it).

Yes, you can reinstall the old one, then run the installer on the new disk and it will update automatically without a code. It will also convert itself to a Greek tool as soon as it is opened in Accordance.

Archived