Tagging issue with GNT28-T (& NA28)

Julia Falling

At 1 Cor 11:1, touching μιμηται or μου brings up γινεσθε. Touching γινεσθε brings up καθως; καθως brings up καγω; and καγω brings up χριστου. χριστου doesn't bring up anything except the option to Copy, Highlight, etc. This is an iOS problem only. I don't thing it's a device problem, because I see the same thing on my iPad and iPhone. Both devices are running the latest version of iOS and the latest version of Accordance for iOS. All modules are up-to-date as well.

Thanks

Accordance iOS Version 1.7.3

iOS Version 7.1.1

NA28th version 1.2

GNT28-T version 1.4

It's correct for me in the current alpha version. Does anyone else see this?

I see the problem. Same versions of everything except I'm using an iphone instead of an ipad.

One difference: I see it on the Mac as well, though I'm not certain it's a tagging issue. Holding the cursor over the verse reference shows the ID for μιμηται, so it looks like touch target just isn't lined up with the word. Don't know if that makes sense.

Edited by JonathanHuber

I see it on Mac 10.4.1 if I set the context slider > 0. At 0 the highlighting and ID are correct. The problem seems to be that the word to the right of the one over which the cursor is resting is the one that gets highlighted and has ID displayed. Curiously it seems to just be 1 cor 11.1. A quick check of somewhere in Hebrews looked fine.

Thx

D

There is something about Paragraph display with the previous verse being shown that is displacing the cursor point just in this verse. It happens in GNT-T as well. We'll look into it, eventually.