Arabic Bible (Smith and Van Dyke)

joelmadasu

It scrolls in sync with your other translations and can be linked to from your notes, tools, or searches, but it does not have grammatical or key number tagging of each word.

• Like 1

ok,

Thank you జోయల్ :)

By the way, that is 'Joel' in my language :)

And it has the vowel pointing with the text, right?

And here is a pic of what Joel was talking about having an English in parallel (can be any Bible text in any language)

post-29509-0-17048400-1396320954_thumb.png

Edited by Ken Simpson

• 5 years later...

We are working on the Old Testament. The New Testament had just been released tagged with Strong's numbers. A fully tagged Arabic Bible would be a massive undertaking, and it's only a relatively modern translation.

We are working on the Old Testament. The New Testament had just been released tagged with Strong's numbers. A fully tagged Arabic Bible would be a massive undertaking, and it's only a relatively modern translation.

Many thanks. I bought it. 

The Arab Bible I mentioned is nearly full morphological tagged. Not with Strongs. This would be a great addition if OakTree would be able to license this version as the not Strongs tagged Arab Bible.

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

That is an interesting site. We need to see widespread interest before we even consider licensing and adapting it for Accordance.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I will express my interest as well.