Tool Browser for Hermeneia very limited

Michael J. Bolesta

Using Hermeneia2 NT and Hermeneia NT (alternate vols.) on an iOS device is frustrating due to the limited function of the Tool Browser. It does not drill down into the article or section. That functionality is present when using the modules on the Mac.

The functionality of the Tool Browser for other tools, e.g., Anchor-NT and Anchor-NT2, is the same on iOS and Mac OS.

I am not sure I understand why, but I would enjoy improvement of the Hermeneia modules on iOS.

Accordance for Mac 10.4.0 [Mac OS X 10.9.2] Accordance for iOS 1.7.2 [iOS 7.1] iPad2, iPhone 5S

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

We'll look into this.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

We've just released version 1.2 of Heremeia2 NT that should fix this issue, along with several others. Thanks for the heads-up!

Mark

Thanks!

Thanks to the Accordance team for addressing this issue with Hermeneia2 NT and Hermeneia NT2. Since I use these most frequently, I appreciate it. However, the issue also applies to the other Hermeneia modules, such as Hermeneia OT2, Hermeneia2 OT, etc. Please update these as well.

Thank you!

Hermeneia2 OT and Hermeneia2 PS have been "fixed" in regard to iOS navigation. Thank you very much!

Hermeneia2 OT and Hermeneia2 PS have been "fixed" in regard to iOS navigation. Thank you very much!

No problem. Thanks for your patience in getting it resolved. We're now making more of a point to test on iOS as wells as desktop prior to release to try and avoid similar issues in the future.

• 1 month later...

I take it the update mentioned here was just for the 48-volume version of Hermeneia? I notice the same issue Michael mentioned is present in iOS in the 43-volume edition. (NT and OT.)

I take it the update mentioned here was just for the 48-volume version of Hermeneia? I notice the same issue Michael mentioned is present in iOS in the 43-volume edition. (NT and OT.)

I thought we had checked all the volumes. We'll correct it today.