Incredible Deal on NIDNTT

Tom

I hope (pray, ask, beg) Accordance people to leave this post for others to take advantage of.

For some (I have NO idea) reason, Christian Book Distributors is selling Zondervan's New International Dictionary of New Testament Theology CD for $9.99!! (A savings of 92% off the list price). And yes, it is the Mac/Accordance compatable version!

Here is the link:

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Boo...mp;item_code=WW

Hurry and grab this for yourself, a friend, a family member. For Christmas, after thanksgiving, or just because it is an incredible savings.

If someone knows why it's so cheap, please post. It might not be the very latest version, but it's close enough for less than $10.

To the powers that be: I know this doesn't help accordance sell this one piece of software, but don't be a scrooge :D and share some holiday cheer, and let the poor Pastors and teachers and Accordance users benefit from this deal. Please leave up this post.

Blessings to all this CHRISTmas season . . .

Tom

This is an old version of NIDNTT with a classic installer only, which is not compatible with version 5.7 and up. However, it is a good deal, and the module can be updated from a newer Zondervan CD-ROM.

which is not compatible with version 5.7 and up.

Which means that all you need to do is manually drag the program to where it needs to be, is that right Helen?

Tom

That's correct. I found this deal several weeks ago, and bit. I just drug the modules over. At one time they had the parallel work for the OT available, but it was out of stock by the time I ran across it. I haven't gotten around to updating it yet, but I will one of these days.

This is an old version of NIDNTT with a classic installer only, which is not compatible with version 5.7 and up. However, it is a good deal, and the module can be updated from a newer Zondervan CD-ROM.

How does one go about updating the NIDNTT from the newer Zondervan Reference CD Rom? When I use the installer, I am asked for the unlock code. If I simply drag the module into the Tools folder, it won't allow me to do the update. Am I missing something?

I tried it again and it appears to have worked. This was a great deal for an excellent resource.

The updated EBC, NIDNTT and NIDOTTE modules are only available as unlocks which can be found on the new Zondervan Bible Study Suite for Macintosh series: Essential, Personal Growth, and Scholarly. Each CD-ROM includes an array of excellent modules.

If you just want to purchase or update these modules you can order the Zondervan Reference CD-ROM for $10 if you have Accordance version 6 or higher. We include it free if you order one of the unlocks.

The updated EBC, NIDNTT and NIDOTTE modules are only available as unlocks which can be found on the new Zondervan Bible Study Suite for Macintosh series: Essential, Personal Growth, and Scholarly. Each CD-ROM includes an array of excellent modules.

If you just want to purchase or update these modules you can order the Zondervan Reference CD-ROM for $10 if you have Accordance version 6 or higher. We include it free if you order one of the unlocks.

It means,

I can update NIDNTT, which I bought from CBD, $9.99, with purchasing of zondervan reference CD rom, which is $10 from Oak Tree.

Right?

Even though I do not buy one of Zondervan series, can I update with this $10 CD without any unlock code?

Hi all,

CBD no longer appears to have either product in stock--anyone aware of other vendors offering this type of deal on these products?

Thanks in advance,

Robert

Yes, you can.

When we update, the contents of NIDTT also updated? or just installer is updated?

How much different from newer version? The contents of newer version was changed a lot? What year was the newer version published?

The NIDNTT and NIDOTTE are the same published edition. The upgrade correctes errors in the module etext and formatting, and in the case of NIDNTT makes it a Greek tool instead of an English tool.

Archived