Possible Bug: click/hover verse references in Hebrew tools

Paul Daunno

When the Instant Details pane is not displayed and I click on a verse reference in any of my Hebrew tools the following popup is displayed:

post-29796-0-05649800-1388176415_thumb.png

If the Instant Details pane is displayed just hovering a verse reference results in the same popup.

This seems oddly similar to the possible bug I reported yesterday that Helen confirmed for me but they may not be related.

• 2 weeks later...

I found today that I'm experiencing the same exact behavior with any of my Greek and English tools in addition to Hebrew that I first reported. Is there a file or such that I could remove that Accordance would rebuild upon start up that would fix this? Not sure exactly when it started happening but it seems very consistent; to the point where wanting to follow links in the tools is not possible. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.

Paul, I believe you just need to go to your Preferences -> Tool Display, and select the text of your choice under Hypertext -> Text and Alternate Text.

Thanks Joel and Helen. Somehow my preferences for Tool Display got changed (by me I'm sure). Now that I set those this problem has gone away.