BUG 10.3.2 - Greek Construct Gone Awry

Matt Fredenburg

I've been experimenting with Greek Constructs. I (perhaps inappropriately) dragged a 'Within' modifier into the top window, and it didn't seem connected to any of the tokens in the lower window so I tried to drag it. I now have this very strange display:

post-30573-0-29065000-1386049748_thumb.png

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Matt, I've been clicking and dragging WITHIN items all over the place, but I can't get it to 'split' like your image. How are you reproducing it?

Hi Joel,

I've been attempting to recreate the scenario that led to the original post, and in the process, I ended up with the following:

post-30573-0-99668400-1387652540_thumb.png

I have two Greek texts open, GNT28-T and LXX1, but as you can see, it says "This construct is linked with GNT28-T GNT28-T". Should those two be listed?

Here's what I did to arrive at this situation:

1. Start Accordance
  2. File->Greek Texts->GNT28-T
  3. File->New Construct->Greek
  4. File->Greek Texts->LXX1
  5. Drag the LXX1 to a new zone so that on the left of the construct is the GNT28-T and to the right of the construct is the LXX1
  6. Copy the text from the GNT28-T window " [LINK Greek Construct] " over to the search entry box of the LXX1
  7. Press Enter
  8. Get four error dialog boxes (the first three were repetitions), click OK on each
  9. The bottom now says "This construct is linked with GNT28-T GNT28-T".

Matt

Hi Joel,

OK, I was able to duplicate it, but it's quite difficult to describe. I can invite you to a GTM and show you, just let me know when you're available.

Matt