Crash upon loading maps

mbcvida

Whenever I attempt to load maps from library the program crashes. Using XP Pro and 10.3.0

Were you one of the prior testers? We had a map preference corruption. First, quit Accordance, then try navigating to C:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Local Settings\Application Data\Accordance\Accordance Preferences, and from there deleting any Maps or User Layers items you find there, then relaunch Accordance.

I'm having this problem, too.

I just tried to go into Documents and Settings and Windows is denying me (stupid Windows!). Earlier in the beta period, I had to delete preferences in here, but I can't remember what I had to do to gain access. Can you remind me, Joel?

Just navigate to your normal home folder, then I believe in a 'View' menu you should be able to toggle Hidden files, which lets you get into AppData and the rest of the branch.

Note, his path is for XP. Since you are on Win8, its C:\Users\[your user]\AppData\Local\Accordance\Accordance Preferences.

That worked for me - you need to set your settings to show hidden files (tool menu - folder options - view - show hidden files) in XP