Brian did you make עליה?

עוֹד לֹא

לשנה הבאה בירושלים

• Like 1

עוֹד לֹא

לשנה הבאה בירושלים

Let me know when you get here...

• 4 years later...

You're most welcome. I hope you find it useful.

We're still working on details of the DSS, but they are next. And once I finish Isaiah, I"ll have some Ethiopic Gospels ready soon after. So good things are coming.

• Like 4

You're most welcome. I hope you find it useful.

We're still working on details of the DSS, but they are next. And once I finish Isaiah, I"ll have some Ethiopic Gospels ready soon after. So good things are coming.

I am looking forward to the DSS stuff. Are you doing the full corpus or just the biblical material? I will definitely consider the Ethiopic material too!

Matt,

The plan is the whole DSS corpus. That's why it's taking so long. We had the large texts done a few years ago, but all the fragments -- oy vey!

The Ethiopic modules will be neat -- morph, syntax, and English translation will all be part of it, not to mention the textbook I've written.

• Like 3

Matt,

The plan is the whole DSS corpus. That's why it's taking so long. We had the large texts done a few years ago, but all the fragments -- oy vey!

The Ethiopic modules will be neat -- morph, syntax, and English translation will all be part of it, not to mention the textbook I've written.

Sounds awesome! I am patient...