The Voice Translation

groover

Nelson Bibles has this and it sounded great. The Voice is a Bible translation that recaptures the passion, grit, humor, and beauty that is often lost in the translation process. The result is a retelling of the story of the Bible in a form as fluid as modern literary works, yet painstakingly true to the original manuscripts, that reaches the next generation of Bible readers in a whole new way.

Is it possible for this to be available in Accordance? I am seeing impaired and enjoy so much the ability of my MacAir reading what I highlight now in Accordance.

• Like 1

I would be highly interested in this Bible

+1 (I suggested this translation some time ago. Would love to see it on Accordance)

• 4 months later...

Any movement on this translation? I know the Accordance team is working gang-busters on a great deal of things ... simply curious if this is one of them.

It is not a current project.

I have created a User Bible of The Voice Translation, but off course I am officially not allowed to share it.

• Like 1

I am seeing impaired. Have all of my accordance files set to 48 font!!! Yes, I am blind in one eye. How did you make a user file for voice translations? TY?

I am seeing impaired. Have all of my accordance files set to 48 font!!! Yes, I am blind in one eye. How did you make a user file for voice translations? TY?

Well at http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=VOICE you can find the online version of the Voice. Using that source you can create your module either by manually copying everything or if you can program (I am a software engineer of profession) you can create a program to create your module. Of course, you are not allowed to share it since it's copyrighted material.

Edited by hmvanegdom
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well at http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1&version=VOICE you can find the online version of the Voice. Using that source you can create your module either by manually copying everything or if you can program (I am a software engineer of profession) you can create a program to create your module. Of course, you are not allowed to share it since it's copyrighted material.

But for those of us who are also software engineers you can share the program to create the module.

I'm interested in the Voice translation as well, but I'm actually even more interested in your program if you're willing to share. That, at least, is not restricted by copyright (other than perhaps your own, if you so choose).

• Like 1

• 8 years later...