Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Final letters'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Official
    • Accordance Announcements
    • Tips for Users
  • Accordance Discussions
    • General Accordance Topics
    • Technical Support
    • Bug Swatters - Mac
    • Bug Swatters - Windows
    • Accordance for iOS
    • Accordance for Android
    • Podcasts
    • Original Languages
    • Syntax Modules
    • Feature Requests
    • Module Requests
    • Emulator Discussion
    • Preaching and Teaching with Accordance
    • Old Forums
  • Spanish Forums/Foros en español
    • Temas generales relacionados con Accordance
    • Ayuda y resolución de problemas
  • General
    • Mainly Macintosh
    • Windows Wisdom
    • Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help
    • Greek in a Year

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Found 3 results

  1. Hello all, Reading through Leviticus, I notice that in the Dead Sea Scrolls Bible module, Manuscript order, all the final letters – ן ,ם and ף – are missing (replaced with נ ,מ and פ) from 11Q1 fB:1 to 11q1 fu:1. I'm assuming this is an error and will be reporting it by email. But I did want to check with those who may be more knowledgeable on the subject. Would there be any reason why, in these mss, the final letters were not used? Thanks!
  2. דוד בן משה

    Final letters misbehaving in BHS-W4

    Notice how in BHS-W4 the מנצפכ letters are mistakenly in their final form (םןץףך) before suffixes. This occurs whether or not the "automatic final letter" option is clicked in preferences→Greek & Hebrew, and whether or not Accordance is restarted. Notice this problem does not occur in HMT-W4 for the same words. I will now be switching to HMT-W4 but thought you should know. My accordance is up to date (13.1.2). My Mac is running Mojave 10.14.6.
  3. I have noticed that when I have Hebrew lexemes in the search window that have distinct final letter forms, they sometimes revert to the medial letter form. The reversion causes the program to look in the lexicon again and ask what you want. If there aren't many in the list, it doesn't take long, but if the list of words is long, then it can be a bit frustrating to fix them all (the longer the list the more time lost.) I have started a practice, whenever I have a long list of terms and a successful search, of duplicating the search window, so that if a reversion occurs in the search list, I can fall back on the working window. The reversion to medial forms seems to occur whenever a search command has a problem (e.g. I made a typo somewhere else) or finds no results. So I've developed a work around, but maybe there's a bug fix too.
×
×
  • Create New...